13 August 2013

Love = Dark Chocolate

ALERT: This contains repetitious usage of the word 'love' and some eww-jiwang-karat-gila stuff. and some words that need discretion. LOL. oh, this is just me writing, for me and those who don't find their love yet. Sorry if this touch any sentiment.

I tweeted these before and wanna say it again..Love is #BitterSweet like my fav dark choc!When I saw a couple holding hands, I felt happy for them..but devastated for myself. The same goes when I read novels and watch romantic stuff. Man, how I envy the feeling to have someone to love and love you back!

I dunno for sure, but teenagers and pre-adults thinks of love most of the time, especially girls during PMS (but not every girls though). But it become a trend, a new normalcy to have a bf/gf. A new wow factor to have multiple of em at the same time (HECK! That's so low!). A new swag to able to to have uncountable bfs/gfs, ex-bfs/gfs, TemanTapiMesra and fans. (Yay, you're hot but so what?).

I have once considered to change myself and be a player, so flirted around a lil', just a payback, just to feel like "Hell, I can do it and I wanna do it", just to beat the crap out of bastards that do it....but I didn't coz I put love as something that is the most precious and sincere thing. Love isn't a condom/cloth or something you wear and throw it off (tukar2 pasangan...).

I'm no good at this kind of stuff (nil real experience) & I'm just blinded as you are. but I just thought that better I write this down, clear my head before going to sleep and clear this nagging to update this blog. So, What is LOVE?

1.LOVE ISN'T HERE..YET the one for you will come, just not now, not yet (as cliche as it sounds, it's true). You rush it up, you'll just find a fake love. There are reasons as for why you didn't find it yet. You can't compare yourself with other people in this thing, you are you, your route of life is different. Plus, as the saying goes, save the best for the last.
2.LOVE IS ALLAH's kalau betul awk dgn dia, Allah akan titipkan rasa cinta (sebab itu anugerah kepunyaanNya, kalau ada jodoh, x ke mana. Sbb dh tertulis sedari dulu lagi..kan? :)
3.LOVE IS A RESPONSIBILITY. Are you mature (both physically and mentally of course) enough? Have you done other responsibilities (to yourself, family, future) well? Are you capable to take care of another, without neglecting the previous?
4.LOVE IS TRUE. So how do you know it is? Ask yourself: Why I love her/him actually, the real reason? If that reason is omitted, do I love her/him all the same?

I know this sounds soooo serious, but if you're just thinking of tasting the waters, you don't need to go beyond 'friends' and hold hands and call/text all day & night etc. (I've always wondered, wth you talk/text all day/night long..seriously, tell me!) For me, I'll pass. I have enough sins to put up to but never enough money, time & brain cells, to be used. And of course, I only have 1 heart and 1 life. :)

Just remember...

but





And..
So..

For me..
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment